Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Infants pay on cruises?


Infants pay on cruises?
Cruise prices are different from airline prices in that each person in the cabin pays a cruise fare, regardless of age. If a family of 3 is traveling, there's usually a price for the first & second person in the cabin and the third person pays a lower rate (again, regardless of age - even if your baby is 1 week old - he/she still has to pay).
Infants pay on cruises?
why would you want to take a baby on a cruise. I love my child but certainly do not want to take her on a cruise with me. Maybe a disney cruise
why would you want to take a baby on a cruise. I love my child but certainly do not want to take her on a cruise with me. Maybe a disney cruise
i would pay to have you leave the baby home if you were going on my cruise.no place for an infant
The baby doesn't pay the rates like a child over 2 would. But, I believe they still have to pay taxes and fees for the cruise, not from the actualy cruise line but from port authority. The best thing to do is either ask your travel agent or the cruise line what they charge for an infant. But they have to have a seat on the life boat just like any other passenger would in case of an emergency, so there is a small charge. But it will only be a few hundred dollars.

  • shampoo for thick hair
  • eye make up emo style
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment