Monday, October 17, 2011

Is anyone in here from Jamaica?


Is anyone in here from Jamaica?
i am from mandeville in jamaica your cute
Is anyone in here from Jamaica?
I'm not. Sorry.

But I'd like to visit someday. I know some people who visit every year for Christmas and they love it!
I'm not. Sorry.

But I'd like to visit someday. I know some people who visit every year for Christmas and they love it!
Yes I am from MOntego Bay JA
Ye, I wasn't born there though I was born in Canada ad both of my parents were born in Jamaica. I have nuff family over there styll.i love Jamaica
from canada but my mom is from spanish town, st catherine and my dad is from clarendon. most of my family is living in kingston now
I am will not fully.My dad is Jamaican,my mom is American.

No comments:

Post a Comment